Thursday, September 3, 2009

Just Checking In (Originally Posted 3/18/09)

Just letting everyone know that I'm still in Rome but still not able to get to an internet connection that I can sit down and get enough time to upload pics. The school has internet connection (I'm typing to you all from there now) but the computers are old and slow and there's not enough time to do much else.

On Saturday I went to the Spanish Steps, the Pantheon, and the Trevi Fountain. Sunday, I spent the day at the Colisseum and yesterday, I went to visit St. Paul's Basilica. Your fat-assed friend climbed up the very top of the cupola of the Basilica and I almost DIED!!! It was almost 400 steps and in some very tight hallways that made me claustrophobic (and I'm not usually claustrophobic). Can't wait to post the pics!

No comments: