Sunday, August 23, 2009

Re-Post Information

Well...I've finally got the logistics all figured out on how to mesh this blog with my old one; however, my old GlobeDiva Travels site is no longer functioning. I don't want to lose my old entries and I know I had some followers out there (hope some of you are still out there!) so I've decided to go ahead and re-post my old blog entries of when I was getting ready to travel to England.

Most of these were originally published in early 2008 as I was getting ready to travel to England and some were published while I was in England. I will attempt to post these as close to how they were published originally.

I hope that all my new readers enjoy the entries and that my older readers enjoy the familiarity of the entries.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: