Sunday, August 23, 2009

~ So Much Info!! (Originally Published 1/31/08)

People have been so kind and generous with information on where to eat, what to see, and what to do while I’m in London & Bath. I have so much information and so many links to click on, I’ll be busy all weekend long just visiting sites of places I need to read about to decide whether or not to put them on my itinerary.

Speaking of itineraries...the first place I went to after I purchased my flight was this website http://www.tripit.com

This is one of the best free, yes that’s right, I said, “FREE” websites for keeping track of your trips, no matter where you’re planning to go, out there.

With a few simple clicks, you can create an account that keeps track of all your flight info, hotel reservations, transportation reservations, tour info, and just about anything else you need for your trip. It even automatically adds maps and weather for your destination! There are so many ways to use the site I’m not even covering half of them!

It’s the best way to create an itinerary. You can print it out and take it with you or pull it up on the web and use it from there.

Don’t take a trip without it!

No comments: