Friday, September 4, 2009

Here's Spidey! (Originally Posted 3/28/09)

Okay. I couldn't help it. I'm almost embarrassed to post this guy's pic in here but I just can't help myself!!! (I paid him a few euros for the pleasure of taking his photo.)

This guy has got to be the worst example of Spiderman I've ever seen!! I know I'm no "skinny minnie", but then again, I've never claimed to be one, much less, dressed up in a skin-tight suit of any type!!

I first saw him Sunday at Plaza Mayor when we were having lunch in the Plaza and honestly guys, I couldn't stop laughing. I just couldn't imagine him trying to climb up steps, much less the sides of buildings. Then I glanced over at him and he struck a pose like he was flinging web and that was it, I just lost it! I must have had the giggles for over 15 minutes...everytime I looked at him I just died laughing.

So today, I went back to the Plaza so I could share my fanatical laughter with all of you. There's got to be less embarrassing ways to earn money, no???

No comments: