Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Eh.

That's how I've been feeling lately. Eh. Sort of like, "Would you like fish or chicken for dinner tonight?" My reply, "Eh".

I don't seem to have the gumption for much of anything. Work is work and it's been busy but I don't want to immerse myself in it.

Home is home but my partner seems to be having the same lacksidasical attitude I've been having.

Maybe it's this intense Texas heat. We've been hitting over 100 degrees Fahrenheit everyday for several months now and no rain in sight. Over the last couple of weekends, I've been out to some lakeside areas not too far from San Antonio and they are so low you can see the humps and ridges of the exposed land in the middle of the lakes. There are islands where there never were before. It's all bad. And the heat is draining.

I hope the weather changes soon and we get some rain sometime in the near future. Maybe it would help my feelings of lethargy too.

Then again, maybe not. Eh.

No comments: