Monday, August 31, 2009

Corral De La Moreria! (Originally Posted 3/10/09)


Above is a picture I shot at the Flamenco show we went to Monday night! Unfortunately, I ended up losing some pictures I took earlier in the evening after an accidental wipe but thank God I had already downloaded all the others I took Sunday and Monday.

I can't do justice to the dancing I saw last night. The venue (Corral de la Moreria) was a world-renowned venue for Flamenco and lots of famous people have been to this place, their pictures are all over the restaurant. This particular restaurant was in the book 1000 Places to See Before You Die and is renowned for the world's best Tablao Flamenco. The dancing is passionate and beautiful and the legs on those women!!! OMG!!!

There are usually two shows per evening with world famous dancers. Tickets can be purchased for a show with or without dinner and can be purchase in advance on their website. This is a definite MUST is you're in Madrid.

No comments: